Colorado Springs Pollen Report For July 23, 2019
Linden, Pine, Elm, Mulberry
Allergy Tip of the Day: Healthy Tips
Pollen Forecast: Milder temperatures, increased humidity and low winds will keep pollen levels lower for the remainder of the day. Molds will remain moderate.
Did You Know?: Healthy Tips
• Allergy symptoms are the result of a chain reaction that starts in your immune system.
• If you have a family history of allergies, you are at a much higher risk of developing allergic disease.
• The types of allergic disease include allergic rhinitis (hay fever), eczema, hives, asthma and food allergy.
• Food, medications, insect stings and exposure to latex can trigger anaphylaxis, which is a serious allergic reaction that happens very quickly and in some instances may be fatal. If you (or anyone you are with) begin to show the symptoms of anaphylaxis, call for medical help to get to the closest emergency room.
• Talk to your allergist about the many treatments available to help you feel better.
Provided by: Asthma & Allergy Associates, P.C. and Research Center, Dr. Daniel Soteres, Dr. Luke Webb