Last report date: March 2, 2021
Weeds: Low (Chenopod/Amaranth)
Mold: Low (Cladosporium, Ascospores, Basidiospores)
Pollen Forecast: As temperature rise, tree pollen will begin to appear more frequently. Numbers are projected to be low for the remainder of the week.
Allergy Tip Of The Day: As pollen season approaches start taking your antihistamines now.
Did You Know?: Air exchange improves indoor air quality and comfort. Allowing outside air in helps to control pollutant levels, odors, temperature, humidity and other factors that can impact the health and comfort.
COVID-19 information and guidelines for our asthma and COPD patients:
- Do NOT stop your inhaled medications – if you are on inhaled steroids, stay on them!
- Make sure you have adequate, non-expired rescue inhaler
- Wash your hands frequently
- Keep away from others that may be sick
- Make sure to keep your other conditions controlled such as allergies and acid reflux
- We are still open and providing care for our patients!