Last report date: October 23, 2020
Weeds: Moderate (Chenopod/Amaranth, Sagebrush)
Mold: Low (Smut/Myxomycete, Ascospores, Cladosporium)
Pollen Forecast: This is the final pollen report of the season. Weekend weather will provide the necessary killing freeze in the region.
Allergy Tip Of The Day: Remember to ventilate your home frequently to allow air to circulate and exchange.
Did You Know?: Air exchange improves indoor air quality and comfort. Allowing outside air in helps to control pollutant levels, odors, temperature, humidity and other factors that can impact the health and comfort.
COVID-19 information and guidelines for our asthma and COPD patients:
- Do NOT stop your inhaled medications – if you are on inhaled steroids, stay on them!
- Make sure you have adequate, non-expired rescue inhaler
- Wash your hands frequently
- Keep away from others that may be sick
- Make sure to keep your other conditions controlled such as allergies and acid reflux
- We are still open and providing care for our patients!