Last report date: April 3,2020
Trees: High (Juniper family/Cedar, Elm, Maple, Cottonwood/Aspen, Willow)
Mold: Low (Ascospores, Cladosporium)
Pollen Forecast: There will be very little pollen Friday due to the fresh blanket of snow. As we dry out and warm up over the weekend, tree pollen levels will rebound back to high. Mold continues to be low.
Allergy Tip Of The Day: Non-allergic irritants aggravate allergies and asthma. Avoid smoke exposure, tobacco or wood burning. Avoid cleaning fluids and sprays.
Did You Know?:
COVID-19 information and guidelines for our asthma and COPD patients:
- Do NOT stop your inhaled medications – if you are on inhaled steroids, stay on them!
- Make sure you have adequate, non-expired rescue inhaler
- Wash your hands frequently
- Keep away from others that may be sick
- Make sure to keep your other conditions controlled such as allergies and acid reflux
- We are still open and providing care for our patients!